Helpful Family Resources
We strive to make the transition into residential care less stressful and even enjoyable.
- ACL: The Administration for Aging and Community Living
- Alzheimer’s Association
- ACL: American Society on Aging
- International Council on Active Aging (ICAA)
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- National Institute on Aging
- National Institute on Health
- Social Security Administration
- Central Vermont Council on Aging
- Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living
- Vermont Office of Veterans Affairs
Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Alzheimer’s disease is a degenerative brain disease and the most common form of dementia. Dementia is not a specific disease. It’s an overall term that describes a group of symptoms. Below are helpful articles to understand this disease better.