ave maria community care homes
Helpful Family Resources
We strive to make the transition into residential care less stressful and even enjoyable.
“As you explore living options we offer, we encourage you to call on us to discuss any questions and concerns you may have about moving to a assisted living community.”
- ACL: The Administration for Aging and Community Living
- Alzheimer’s Association
- ACL: American Society on Aging
- International Council on Active Aging (ICAA)
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- National Institute on Aging
- National Institute on Health
- Social Security Administration
- Central Vermont Council on Aging
- Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living
- Vermont Office of Veterans Affairs
Alzheimer’s and Dementia
Alzheimer’s disease is a degenerative brain disease and the most common form of dementia. Dementia is not a specific disease. It’s an overall term that describes a group of symptoms. Below are helpful articles to understand this disease better.
Would you like more information?
The Doe Family would like to thank you for your interest in our homes.
For questions or to schedule a visit please call us at 802-848-7106 or if you prefer, send us a message.